Have questions about the Angel Tree program? We have tried to anticipate issues that pop up. If we have not covered your issue, please drop us a note
The last day to return gifts to the church is Sunday , December 17th.
Choosing a gift for a child you don’t know can be hard. Here are some recommendations based on the age groups we are supporting:
- Toys appropriate for either gender valued at approximately $25.00
- Don’t require batteries
- Require minimal adult supervision
- Easy to clean
- Can be played with independently or (possibly) with another person
- Infant to 4 years old – an age appropriate toy, or a small toy with a blanket
- Ages 5 through 10, toys or games as you expect would best match the child’s age and gender
- Ages 11 and up a $25.00 gift card (perhaps for Target or Walmart)
- You can also donate money through PushPay, and our Youth Group will do your shopping for you!
A couple things to keep in mind: No wrapping! Wrapping or putting the gift in any kind of special bag is unnecessary.
However, it is important to indicate the Donor Name on the gift. When you bring it to the church, please tape an Angel or sticky note to your gift with your name clearly legible so that we know we have received your gift..
If for any reason you are uncomfortable shopping in person and would like to order from Amazon, Walmart, etc. and have your gift shipped, prepaid feel free to do so. You may also use our Angel Tree Amazon Wish List .
- Medford United Methodist Church
- Attn: Angel Tree
- 2 Hartford Road
- Medford, NJ 08055
- Phone: 609-654-8111
The last day to deliver gifts to the church is Tuesday, December 17th.