IT’S HARD TO KNOW HOW TO RELATE TO A BEING WHO SEEMS UNKNOWABLE, FAR AWAY AND SHROUDED IN MYSTERY: And yet, we teach that God is close to each of us. Sometimes we create our own stumbling blocks to relationship with mistaken notions of who God is and how God works. In this series, we’ll explore four common ways people approach God and describe the strengths and weaknesses of each before turning to an approach that will change the way you think about God for good.
- [10/14/2018] Life OVER God Scripture: Genesis 3:1-10 [View manuscript]
- [10/28/2018] Life UNDER God Scripture: Deuteronomy 28:1-19 [View manuscript]
- [11/4/2018] Life FOR God Scripture: 2 Corinthians 11:16-30 [View manuscript]
- [11/11/2018] Life FROM God Scripture: Philippians 4:10-19 [View manuscript]
- [11/18/2018] Life WITH God Scripture: 1 Corinthians 13:8 -13 [Manuscript not available]